May 25, 2012

I Hraet You…and other stuff.


HEARRRRRRRRT!

This is going to be a quick housekeeping announcement, so bear with me.

I’ve been working on I Hraet You for a while now, and I’m reaching a good tempo on that front.  I’ve got a clear idea of where I want to take the story (hint: it involves Power Bombs), and I’m steadily moving toward the ending.  Granted the stuff I post here on Cross-Up is more than a little rough around the edges, so it’s likely that eventually I’m going to have to go through and edit each post.  Hopefully it won’t be anything TOO excessive; I don’t plan on changing any story details right now, like I have with projects in the past.

The bigger question is what the release schedule for IHY is going to be.  A part of me wants to take the safe route and put something out once a week…but the daredevil in me wants to just post whenever there’s new content.  Also, I want to be able to put out other, possibly better projects very soon -- a “meatier” product, if you will.  Whether or not that’ll come to fruition depends on what I do with IHY

So until further notice, I Hraet You is on a two-chapter-per-week schedule -- one chapter in the first half of the week, and one chapter in the second half.  We’ll see how long that lasts.  It all depends on whether I head out of town next month, or how lazy I get, or what games are out. 

Speaking of games, I finished Kingdom Hearts 2 last night, and…man oh man, have I got a lot to say about that.  So while the…events… are still fresh on my mind, I think I’m going to do a post pretty soon about the game’s last world.  There is a lot I need to discuss.  A whole lot.

So that’s about where I stand. If you’re reading IHY of your own volition (and didn’t just find this site because you were looking for a picture of one of the Dead or Alive ladies), then I thank you for it.  Readers like you make the world go round.  Because…you read and stuff…and your page-flipping, uh, makes the world rotate faster.

…I’m really bad at science.

No comments:

Post a Comment