June 4, 2012

E3 2012: My Reaction (In 4 JPEGs)

My face whenever a gritty modern war-style shooter was on-screen:


My face when I realized how many games today espoused brutally stabbing your enemies/victims with knives:


My face when I noted just how much innovative potential Ubisoft's Watch Dogs has (and how I'm actually excited for a game shown at this E3):


My face when I finally processed that Sony was trying to literally make video games out of books and take out the legwork of letting readers imagine their own worlds, thereby rendering their software useless:


More thoughts on E3 to follow later this week once all's said and done and I collect my thoughts.  And besides, a storm is approaching -- and its name is Nintendo.  Or, alternatively, Hurricane Reggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment