February 25, 2016

A Good Day to Patreon Hard


I know that people usually come to this blog to read stuff (at least those that aren't searching for pictures of improbably buxom anime girls), but if you don't mind, just this once I'd like to make a bit of a divergence.  And it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I spent, like, a week working on this thing.

"This thing", as it so happens, is a promo vid for my Patreon campaign.  Have a look.



I'm eager to start working on it in earnest, because...hey, might as well, right?  It's collected a bit of dust, since I've been working on other stuff -- like trying to wriggle my way into other communities, which in turn has been a slow process.  So I think it might be a good idea to try a different approach.  If the mission is to promote a Patreon page, then I should put some effort into sprucing up the Patreon page, right?

I'm not going to pressure anyone into becoming a patron, but it behooves me to at least tell people that the page exists.  So I'll do that now, and I'll do it more in the future.  Even if it means doing pain-in-the-ass video editing, and cringing over the fact that I don't exactly have the dulcet tones of Keith David.  But whatever.  Time to give this an honest try.

So pardon me if it seems like this post is a bit of a gyp in terms of content.  But don't worry.  There's still the recent post on Uncharted 2 to tide you over, and I already have some other stuff written up.  It needs to be edited, yeah, but more stuff's coming next week.  I just need to decide what order to upload it.

I'll tell you one thing for free, though: one of the upcoming posts will be all about something big.  Or...would it be someone big?  Eh, I'll pound it out in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment